In our last meeting the following topics were suggested for future meeting agendas:
- Utility Project Workflow
- Presentation on Indy-based utilities and progress of Indy
- Discussion about the current state of Aries, it's future, and interoperability
I would like to suggest that we use this next session to tackle the following "get to work
- Review Terms and Concepts
- Review Utility Foundry Workflow Proposal
- Discuss process for gathering user stories
- Discuss open source decision tree rendering tools (i.e.: PlanetUML Activity Diagram)
If this is acceptable, we need everyone to do some pre-mtg homework:
- READ the Utility Foundry Workflow Proposal
- READ the Sample Story
- CONSIDER a real or hypothetical Utility story that you would be willing to document (your homework for the 7/21 mtg).
- Provide updates to or issues against our Utility List.
If anyone has suggestions/concerns/issues for the proposed workflow, please open an issue