For the Chairs & Vice Chairs determination for the Utility Foundry WG I am leveraging this general comms channel one last time:
- We have 3 Chair nominees – Dan Gisolfi (IBM), André Kudra (esatus), Vinod Panicker (Wipro) – and 2 Vice Chair nominees – Cameron Boozarjomehri (MITRE), Mathieu Glaude (Northern Block).
- The term defined for the first set of Chairs and Vice Chairs is 6 months.
- We can receive further input until end of day July 10, 2020 (23:59 UTC-12 Anywhere on Earth - AoE time zone).
- The WG members agree that after the call ends and if no further Chair candidates are nominated, the aforementioned Chair and Vice Chair volunteers plus additional nominated Vice Chair volunteers are considered elected for the first term period.
- In case additional Chair volunteers are coming up, an election will be conducted by the Utility Foundry WG members.
So if you would like to join the WG and step up to an official role, the time is now.
Many thanks and best regards,