Inputs and Semantics Working Group - Inputs Domain firstname.lastname@example.orgFor the protection of all Members, participation in this Working Group is limited to members, including their employees, of the Trust over IP Foundation Decentralized Semantics Working Group, who have signed the membership documents and thus agreed to the intellectual property rules governing participation. If you or your employer are not a member of the working group, we ask that you not participate in Working Group activities beyond observing.
If you are interested in joining the Trust over IP Foundation and this working group, please request a membership agreement at https://trustoverip.org/members/join/. Note that, following the Open Participation policy of the Trust over IP Foundation, participation is open to all individuals and organizations at the Contributor Member level at no cost. Further information on can be found at https://wiki.trustoverip.org/display/HOME/Decentralized+Semantics+Working+Group
IMPORTANT: If you or your employer are existing Members of the Trust over IP Foundation, but have not yet signed the Decentralized Semantics Working Group Charter, you or your employer can sign here.
- 30 Members
- 34 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.