Data Modeling & Representation Working Group -DMRWG DMRWG@lists.trustoverip.orgThe Data Modeling & Representation Working Group (DMRWG) will define specifications, best practices and standards related to data modeling, plus logical and concrete representations as to how data is stored, processed and transmitted across all aspects of the ToIP stack, whether these standards are hosted at the4 LF or external to it. Other activities will include creating template Requests for Proposal (RFPs), and additional guidance to utility and services providers regarding implementation in that capacity.
- 5 Members
- 27 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.